A spring offering of truffles and bonbons fit for a god/dess. Budding flowers, fruits and roots meld with chocolate bringing the sweet tastes of the dawn of rebirth. Inspired by our muse, Ostara, we pay homage to god/desses and Mother Nature, who inspire us to embrace the light and warmth of the sun-filled spring season.
The goddess Ostara is celebrated by all in her orbit for bringing the womb of spring, filled with its beauty and abundance. She is a symbol that winter has passed and that longer days lie ahead. Her sacred hare, Lepus, who legend says was once a bird, was imbued by Ostara with the magic of laying eggs. The eggs were colored in bright hues by her minions of rabbits and given to children in birds’ nests; perhaps the predecessor of the Easter basket. This spring season, we celebrate Ostara who reminds us that after the dark comes the light, gifting renewal and rebirth along with it.
This package serves 10-12 and includes
- 2 Silver fox: Black raspberry, hibiscus, early-harvest Mediterranean olive oil, 62% cacao dark chocolate, natural iridescent silver powder
- 2 Bormana: Mirabelle plum, hibiscus, orange flower water, 62% cacao dark chocolate, Pink Bachelor Button flower
- 2 Xochitquetzal: Guava, hibiscus, fresh fennel infused pâte de fruits, St. Germain elderflower liquor, 62% cacao dark chocolate, Blue Bachelor Button flower
- 2 Chasca: Tangerine, raspberry, Bulgarian rose water, 62% cacao dark chocolate ganache, turmeric-infused, yellow-hued 36% cacao white chocolate
- 2 Eirene: Fraise des bois + green gooseberry + early-harvest Mediterranean olive oil, 72% cacao dark chocolate, all-natural pink-hued 36% cacao white chocolate
- 2 Fortuna: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts, Piemontese torrone, 45% cacao deep milk chocolate, ceremonial matcha
- 2 Sveta Sofia: Bulgarian rose water, pistachio paste, 45% cacao deep milk chocolate, dried rosebud tea, Bronte pistachio
- 2 Ziva: 45% cacao deep milk chocolate, crystallized crushed violet
- 2 Sakura: Boysenberry, 36% cacao white chocolate ganache, 62% cacao dark chocolate, Blackberry Sorbet flower
- 2 Freya: Marionberry, lemon verbena infused ganache, 62% cacao dark chocolate, Blueberry Cheesecake flower
- 2 Evaki: Treasure blackberry, Thai basil, fresh young coconut, 62% cacao dark chocolate, black raspberry, and hibiscus powder
- 2 Uzume: Hataruma burnt sugar caramel, rosemary, spirulina, 62% cacao dark chocolate, Purple Potato flower
- 1 Ostara: Ranier cherry, I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnut, dragon fruit, Changa mushroom, 62% cacao dark chocolate ganache, all-natural pink-hued 36% cacao white chocolate
- 1 Kisshoten: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts, Reishi mushroom, dulce de leche, cocoa nibs, 45% cacao deep chocolate ganache, all natural green-hued 36% cacao white chocolate
- 2 Black Pearl: Organic Wakaya ginger, freshly grated wasabi, 72% cacao dark chocolate, ceremonial matcha
Ingredients: Milk chocolate (cane sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, vanilla bean seeds), Chocolate (Unsweetened chocolate, cane sugar, cocoa butter, vanilla bean seeds), hazelnuts, Bittersweet chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, cane sugar, cocoa butter, vanilla bean seeds), organic heavy cream, White Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, skimmed milk powder, soy lecithin-an emulsifier), cane sugar, Dulce de Leche Caramel (reduced lactose sweetened condensed whole milk (milk, cane sugar, skim milk), non-GMO corn syrup, water, cane sugar, butter (cream, salt), butterfat, pectin, non-GMO soy lecithin- an emulsifier, baking soda, natural flavor, salt), Extra virgin olive oil, Cherries (dried cherries, sugar, sunflower oil), raspberry puree (raspberries, invert sugar syrup), Tangerine Puree, Apple Juice, Blackberry Puree, Torrone (hazelnuts, honey, white cane sugar, glucose syrup, bovine gelatin), wheat glucose, Boysenberry Puree, Marionberry Puree, water, Mirabelle Plum Puree (Mirabelle plums, invert sugar syrup, ascorbic acid (antioxidant), citric acid), Pink Guava Puree, Strawberry puree (strawberries, sugar), Black Raspberry Puree, Blue Bachelor Button Flower, Caramel (cream, non-gmo corn syrup, cane sugar, non-gmo soy lecithin, sodium bicarbonate), Sour Cream (Organic Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Organic Pasteurized Cream, Acidophilus and Bifidus Cultures, Vegetarian Enzyme), cocoa butter, Dragonfruit Powder, Zested Tangerines, Frilled Dianthus Flower Petals, Bronte pistachio paste, cacao nibs, Rhubarb Puree, Green Gooseberry Puree, Invert sugar syrup, Silver Sparkling Powder, coconut puree (ivory coast coconuts, sugar), Lemon Verbena, Apple pectin, burnt sugar syrup (sugar, water), Black Currant Powder, Sicillian pistachios, crystalized violet flower fragments (sugar, violet flower, acacia gum, natural flavor, natural color [cochineal]), St. Germain Alcohol, sea salt, Orange Flower Water (natural flavor), Blackberry Powder, unsalted butter (pasteurized cream, natural flavors), Red Velvet Egyptian Starflower Macqui powder, Cream Of Tartar – Leavening Agents, gelatin powder, dried sweet buttermilk cream, rose tea (dried rose buds), Nasturtium Fresh Flowers, rose water, hibiscus powder, lemon juice, fennel, Cultured Dextrose – to maintain freshness, Chaga Mushroom Powder, Reishi Mushroom Powder, Citric Acid, Cocoa Powder with Alkali, Thai Basil, Gold Leaf
Processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs, Peanuts and Tree Nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Ice may dissipate in transit, the product may thaw
- This package is safe to leave at room temperature for up to 4 months
- Keep this package away from warm temperatures
- Ready to eat
- Vosges ships Monday-Friday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.