Our best and beloved truffles inspired by Katrina’s travels around the world create this limited-edition collection. Our proprietary blend of chocolate, spices, herbs, roots, and botanicals are sourced for their superior qualities. The truffle collection includes an enclosure book with guided tasting notes, ingredient sourcing details, and experiential truffle stories.
To Katrina Markoff, chocolate is a medium for sharing stories from all around the world. Since inventing her innovative sweet Indian curry coconut truffle in 1997, Markoff has gone on to craft a chocolate experience like no other with Vosges Haut-Chocolat. One bite of her convention-defying creations and you’ll see why Markoff has since been on Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 list and named one of the 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World by National Geographic.
This package includes 18 Chocolate Truffles
- Each purple box is hand-tied with a beautiful satin bow and includes a booklet describing each flavor and Vosges’ unique truffle stories. Perfect for a gift!
Truffle Flavors Include
- 1 Ambrosia – Australian macadamia + nuts + Cointreau® + 36% cacao white chocolate + 23-karat gold leaf
- 1 Black Pearl® – Organic Wakaya ginger + freshly grated wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + ceremonial matcha
- 1 Chef Pascal – Schwarzälder kirschwasser + 62% cacao dark chocolate + tart Michigan cherry
- 1 Dalmore 15 – The Dalmore Scotch whisky, 15 year aged + early-harvest, first press Mediterranean olive oil + 72% cacao dark chocolate + spiced ginger crumb
- 1 Eirene – Fraise des bois + green gooseberry + early-harvest Mediterranean olive oil + 72% cacao dark chocolate + all-natural pink-hued 36% cacao white chocolate
- 1 Evaki – Treasure blackberry + Thai basil + fresh young coconut + 62% cacao dark chocolate + black raspberry and hibiscus powder
- 1 Funk and Disco – Banana pudding ganache + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + vanilla
- 1 Gianduia – I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- 1 Lioness Nutmeg – Blackwell rum + Indonesian nutmeg + organic Wakaya ginger + 36% cacao white chocolate + Abbey Road Dianthus flower
- 1 Madame Plum Armagnac – D’Agen French plums + Armagnac de Montel Special Reserve + orange blossom water + 62% cacao dark chocolate + hibiscus
- 1 Naga® – Housemade and toasted curry masala + coconut purée + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- 1 Nun – Passion fruit + mango + tarragon + 62% cacao dark chocolate
- 1 Rap – Horseradish + lemon zest + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + Ghanaian cocoa nibs + 62% cacao dark chocolate
- 1 Red Fire – Ancho chillies + Sri Lankan Ceylon cinnamon + 62% cacao dark chocolate
- 1 Sveta Sofia – Bulgarian rose water + pistachio paste + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + dried rosebud tea + Bronte pistachio
- 1 Viola – 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + candied violet flowers + mini purple floret
- 1 Wink of the Rabbit® – Soft burnt caramel + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + New Mexican pecan
- 1 Wooloomooloo – Australian macadamia nut + Sri Lankan coconut + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk, Vanilla Bean Seeds), Bittersweet Chocolate (Unsweetened Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla Bean Seeds), Organic Heavy Cream, White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk, Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Lecithin), Bittersweet Chocolate (Unsweetened Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla Bean Seeds), Cane Sugar, Mango Puree, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Bananas, Almond Marzipan (Sugar, Almonds, Water, Sorbitol, Invert Sugar, Invertase), Hazelnut Paste, Blackberry Puree, Coconut Puree, Invert Sugar Syrup, Organic Sugar, 100% Apple Juice, Dried Cherries (Cherries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Strawberry Puree (Strawberries, Sugar), Cocoa Butter, Water, Wheat Glucose, Speculoos Cookies (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Canola Oil), Candy Sugar Syrup, Leavening – Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt, Cinnamon), Pecans, Brown Rice Syrup, Roasted Salted Macadamia Nuts, Dalmore15 Year Scotch, Cointreau Liqueur, Unsalted Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Natural Flavors), Bronte Pistachio Paste, Kirschwasser Liqueur, Blackwell Armagnac, Green Gooseberry Puree, Coconut Puree (Ivory Coast Coconuts, Sugar), Passion Fruit Puree, Organic Desiccated Coconut, Prunes, Praline Grains (Hazelnuts, Sugar), Crystalized Violet Flower Fragments (Sugar, Natural Violet Flower, Acacia Gum, Natural Violet Aroma, Natural Color [Cochineal]), Vanilla (Maltodextrin, Vanilla), Apple Pectin, Sicillian Pistachios, Cacao Nibs, Flower Petals (Matthiola Incana), Guajillo Chili, Hibiscus, Orange Flower Water (Natural Flavor), Sweet Curry, Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea, Ginger Root, Black Raspberry, Raspberry, Gelatin, Natural Red Color (Fruit, Vegetable Juice), Tahitian Vanilla Extract, Rose Tea (Dried Rose Buds), Rum, Horseradish, Leavening Agents
Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat, Almond, Coconuts, Hazelnuts, Macadamia Nuts, Pecans, Pistachios
Instructions / Storage
- Truffles ship with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place truffles in the refrigerator.
- Truffles last up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Allow truffles to come to room temperature for 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Vosges ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.