A grand gesture that is sure to impress your lucky recipient this Valentine’s Day! Each keepsake box is ornamented with custom embroidered patches and velveteen trip. Inside, discover 18 different chocolates and 1/4 pound of Bapchi’s Caramel Toffee.
To founder Katrina Markoff, chocolate is a medium for sharing stories from all around the world. Since inventing her sweet Indian curry, coconut truffle in 1997, Katrina has gone on to create a chocolate experience like no other with Vosges. She has since been on Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 list and named one of the 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World by National Geographic. One taste of these convention defying creations from Vosges and you’ll know why!
This beautifully packaged heart-shaped box includes:
- 18 Assorted Chocolate Truffles
- 1/4 pound of Bapchi’s Caramel Toffee – Sweet butter toffee + pink Himalayan sea salt + roasted pecans and walnuts + 45% deep milk chocolate
Truffles: Dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin – an emulsifier, natural vanilla flavor), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, dry whole milk powder, soy lecithin,natural vanilla flavor), organic cream, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor). Contains less than 2% each of: olive oil, invert sugar syrup, hazelnuts, dried cherries (cherries, sugar, sunflower oil), sugar, organic brown rice syrup, pecans, macadamia nuts, water, kirschwasser liqueur, organic desiccated coconut, natural flavors, praline grains (hazelnuts, sugar), absinthe liqueur, fennel, green olives, curry powder (spices), paprika, sesame seeds, anise, wasabi, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), unsalted butter, sea salt, mustard, ginger, soy lecithin- an emulsifier), powdered sugar. Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
*Bapchi’s Caramel Toffee: Toffee (organic sugar, organic butter, water, rice syrup, salt, soy lecithin–an emulsifier), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, soy lecithin–an emulsifier, vanilla), pecans, walnuts, Himalayan sea salt
This product is processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Truffles arrive in a beautiful gift box ready to serve
- This box can be kept in the refrigerator. Truffles can be stored for up to 2 weeks, while toffee can be kept for up to 8 weeks
- To serve, allow the truffles to come to room temperature for 2 hours in the box
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Vosges ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.