A collection of 20 chocolates, a guided tasting book, and a scroll designed to transform your chocolate into a powerful force. Prima Materia or the first matter, was known as rich transformative soils (matter) that alchemists searched the world over. From the banks of the Nile, deep in the rainforest, foraged from the roots of oak trees, volcanic soils, and ancient forests these fruitions we procured and activated through the medium of chocolate. This collection is rooted in beautiful chocolate, which from the moment it is seen begins to elicit an unlock of the senses.
To Katrina Markoff, chocolate is a medium for sharing stories from all around the world. Since inventing her innovative sweet Indian curry coconut truffle in 1997, Markoff has gone on to craft a chocolate experience like no other with Vosges Haut-Chocolat. One bite of her convention-defying creations and you’ll see why Markoff has since been on Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 list and named one of the 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World by National Geographic.
This package includes 20 Chocolate Truffles
- Each purple box is hand-tied with a beautiful satin bow and includes a booklet describing each flavor and Vosges’ unique truffle stories. Perfect for a gift!
Truffle Flavors Include
- 2 Armenian Apricot – Pink peppercorn + lemon verbena + 36% cacao white chocolate
- 2 Aromatic Cornish Apple – Housemade caramel + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- 2 Black Forest Cherries – Sour cherry + pine + 72% cacao dark chocolate
- 2 Black Truffle – Raw honey + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- 2 Bronte Pistachio – Marzipan + Yaupon tea + 72% cacao dark chocolate
- 2 Egyptian Sesame – Japanese buckwheat + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnut + Italian chestnut + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- 2 Fermented Almond – Maca + Ceylon cinnamon + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- 2 Hataruma Black Sugar – Black sugar + 62% cacao dark chocolate
- 2 Chapoutier Banyuls – Whole berry fermented + vin doux naturel + 72% cacao dark chocolate
- 2 Menton Lemon – I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnut + 62% cacao dark chocolate
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Vanilla Bean Seeds), Organic Heavy Cream, Halva (Sesame, Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm), Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid), Cane Sugar, Almond Butter (Almond, Cinnamon), Bittersweet Chocolate (Unsweetened Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla Bean Seeds, Milk), Water, Almond Marzipan (Sugar, Almonds, Water, Sorbitol, Invert Sugar, Invertase), Green Apple Puree, Bittersweet Chocolate (Unsweetened Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla Bean Seeds, Milk), White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Lecithin), Caramel (Cream, Non-gmo Corn Syrup, Cane Sugar, Non-gmo Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate), Brown Rice Syrup, Hateruma Brown Sugar, Wild Amarena Cherries (Wild Cherries In Pieces, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Water, Amarena Wild Cherry Juice, Citric Acid, Fruit Juice For Color, Vegetable Juice For Color, Natural Favors), Hazelnut Paste, Bronte Pistachio Paste, Apricot Puree (Apricot, Sugar, Ascorbic Acid), Wheat Glucose, Cherry Puree (Morello Cherries, Invert Sugar Syrup), Cocoa Butter, Sobacha Japanese Buckwheat Tea, Dried Cherries (Cherries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Chestnut Puree (Chestnuts, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Natural Vanilla Extract, Aroma), Invert Sugar Syrup, White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Skimmed Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin-an Emulsifier), Lemon Juice, 100% Apple Juice, Feuilletine (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Anhydrous Milkfat, Milk Sugar, Milk Proteins, Salt, Barley Malt Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate), Amaretto Alcohol, Charputier Banyuls Alcohol, Lemon Zest, Raw Honey, Butter, Sunflower Lecithin, Apple Pectin, Blue Color (Spirulina Extract, Fruit Juice), Black Raspberry Powder, Lemon Verbena Leaf, Natural Colors, Madagascar Vanilla Beans, Gold Leaf, Truffles, Cocoa Butter, Salt, Ceylon Cinnamon, Sea Salt, Dulse Flakes (Palmaria Palmata), Red Color (Fruit, Vegetable Juice), Yaupon Green Tea Powder, Spices, Cloves, Rosemary.
Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat, Almonds, Hazelnuts, Pistachios, Chestnuts, Sesame.
Instructions / Storage
- Truffles ship with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place truffles in the refrigerator.
- Truffles last up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Allow truffles to come to room temperature for 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Vosges ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.