To founder Katrina Markoff, chocolate is a medium for sharing stories from all around the world. Since inventing her sweet Indian curry, coconut truffle in 1997, Katrina has gone on to create a chocolate experience like no other with Vosges. She has since been on Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 list and named one of the 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World by National Geographic. One taste of these convention defying creations from Vosges and you’ll know why!
For those who adore pralines, hazelnuts and Italian dolce, the decadent bonbons in this Piemonte Praline Collection will be your new found wont. 45% cacao deep milk chocolate matches the rich, Piemonte hazelnuts while crispy crepes add a light crunch. Adornments of gold leaf, crispy carrot threads, cocoa nibs and crushed candied violets crown each bonbon and provide a unique texture and point of differentiation on the palate.
- This package includes 9 Piemonte Pralines
- This flavor includes I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts, feuilletine, 45% cacao dark milk chocolate, and crispy orange carrot threads, candied violet flower, gold leaf or cocoa nibs
- Each purple box is hand-tied with a beautiful satin bow and includes a booklet describing each flavor and Vosges’ unique truffle stories. Perfect for a gift!
This product contains hazelnuts, milk, pine nuts, soy, walnuts and is processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- This Praline Collection arrive in a purple box ready to serve
- To store, place the box in the refrigerator
- To serve, allow the bonbons to come to room temperature for 2 hours in the box
- Bonbons should be enjoyed within 5 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Vosges ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.