Vosges Haut-Chocolat ships its famous truffles nationwide on Goldbelly! Vosges Haut-Chocolat’s most lavish gift—in petite form—offers something to assuage every chocolate lover’s desire. The
Petit Ensemble du Chocolat is a decadent dessert display featuring exotic truffles, peanut butter bonbons, caramel marshmallows, sweet butter toffee, and exotic caramels. This sweet ensemble serves between 8-10 guests.
To founder Katrina Markoff, chocolate is a medium for sharing stories from all around the world. Since inventing her sweet Indian curry coconut truffle in 1997, Markoff has gone on to create a chocolate experience like no other with Vosges. She has since been on Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 list and named one of the 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World by National Geographic. One taste of these convention-defying creations from Vosges and you’ll know why!
This package serves 8-10 people and includes
- 22 Mixed Truffles
- 1/4 lb. Bapchi’s Caramel Toffee (Sweet butter toffee + roasted walnuts and pecans + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + pink Himalayan sea salt)
- Arrives in a decorative box. Perfect for a gift!
Truffle Flavors Include
- 4 Caramel Marshmallow Truffles – Madagascar vanilla bean + fluffy marshmallow + burnt sugar caramel + 62% cacao dark chocolate + pecans and walnuts
- 2 Blood Orange Caramel Truffles – Blood orange + bitter orange liqueur + 62% cacao dark chocolate + crushed hibiscus
- 2 Maple Sugar and Walnut Caramel Truffles – Vermont maple syrup + walnuts + 62% cacao dark chocolate + candied walnut
- 2 New Mexican Pecan Caramel Truffles – New Mexican pecan + Madagascar vanilla + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + Maldon salt
- 2 Red Hawaiian Caramel Truffles – Madagascar vanilla + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + red Hawaiian sea salt
- 1 Absinthe Truffle – Kübler absinthe + Chinese star anise + fennel + 62% cacao dark chocolate + coconut ash
- 1 Ambrosia – Australian macadamia nuts + Cointreau™ + 36% cacao white chocolate + 23-karat gold leaf
- 1 Black Pearl® Truffles – Organic Wakaya ginger + freshly grated wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + ceremonial matcha
- 1 Chef Pascal Truffles – Schwarzwälder kirschwasser + 62% cacao dark chocolate + tart Michigan cherry
- 1 Gianduia Truffles – I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- 1 Naga Truffles – Housemade and toasted curry masala + coconut purée + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- 1 Oaxaca Truffles – Guajillo y pasilla chillies + 75% cacao Tanzanian dark chocolate + pumpkin seeds
- 1 Wink of the Rabbit® Truffles – Soft burnt caramel + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + New Mexican pecan
- 1 Woolloomooloo Truffles – Australian macadamia nut + Sri Lankan coconut + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- 1 Peanut Butter Bonbon Truffles – Peanut butter + pink Himalayan salt + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + Maldon salt
Heavy Cream, Cane Sugar, Bittersweet Chocolate (Chocolate Liquor, Non-gmo Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Syrup, Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin-an Emulsifier, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Unsalted Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Natural Flavors), Pecans, Walnuts, Peanuts, Water, White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Skimmed Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin-an Emulsifier), Bittersweet Chocolate (Chocolate Liquor, Cane Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Madagascar Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Blood Oranges, Maple Syrup, Gelatin Powder, Dried Cherries (Cherries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Hazelnut Paste, Sugar Syrup, Spiced Pecans (Pecans, Sugar, Salt, Canola Oil, Cayenne, Ancho, Paprika), Invert Sugar Syrup, Roasted Salted Macadamia Nuts, Cointreau Liqueur, Soy Lecithin- An Emulsifier, Pink Himalayan Salt, Kirschwasser Liqueur, Oranges Zest, Bitter Orange Liqueur, Rosemary Extract, Fleur De Sel Sea Salt, Desiccated Coconut, Absinthe Liqueur, Fennel (Spice), Coconut Puree, Paprika (Spice), Yeast Extract, Black Hawaiian Sea Salt (Sea Salt, Activated Coconut Shell Charcoal), Natural Coconut Flavor, Natural Flavors, Paprika (Spice), Candied Walnuts (Walnuts, Sugar, Canola Oil, Salt), Green Tea, Matcha Powder (Aiya Ceremonial Grade), Coconut Shell Charcoal, Anise (Spice), Wasabi, Oriental Mustard (Spice), Gold Leaf, Ginger (Spice).
This product is processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place truffles in the refrigerator.
- Upon arrival, place toffee at room temperature.
- Truffles last up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Toffee lasts up to 2 weeks at room temperature.
- Allow truffles to come to room temperature for 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Vosges ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.