To founder Katrina Markoff, chocolate is a medium for sharing stories from all around the world. Since inventing her sweet Indian curry, coconut truffle in 1997, Katrina has gone on to create a chocolate experience like no other with Vosges. She has since been on Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 list and named one of the 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World by National Geographic. One taste of these convention defying creations from Vosges and you’ll know why!
Their limited-edition Maya Moon Collection is an homage to the Moon Goddess. We’ve included five of their favorite truffles worthy of a Goddess. They send gratitude up to the heavens where she can be found, sitting in the crescent moon, with her skirt full of fertile waters that forever flow down to the earth and is patterned with water lilies to remind us of all the beauty in the world.
The Moon Goddess was associated with many aspects of water. She sent the rain that nurtured crops, filled the wells and was responsible for the rainy seasons that stimulated growth and renewal. While her rains were mostly curative, this aqueous Goddess was also known for her feistiness, especially in the face of unrequited love.
Often referred to as “Lady Rainbow” she is a reminder that even after the heaviest and most damaging rains, a rainbow can often be seen through the mist.
- This package includes 16 truffles
- Each purple box is hand-tied with a beautiful satin bow and includes a booklet describing each flavor and Vosges’ unique truffle stories. Perfect for a gift!
- This product is gluten-free
- 8 Ziva: wildflower honey + Ceylon cinnamon + 62% cacao dark chocolate + white poppy seeds + blue spirulina
- 2 Ama-No-Uzume: ginger + wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + Matcha green tea
- 2 Venus: first press Tuscan olive oil + 36% cocao butter white chocolate + naturally tinted blue cocoa butter + green olives
- 2 Siduri: muscat + orange flower blossom + muscat + 62% cacao dark chocolate + bee pollen
- 2 Eireen: horseradish + lemon zest + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + 62% cacao dark chocolate + Ghana cocoa
Dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin – an emulsifier, natural vanilla flavor), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, dry whole milk powder, soy lecithin- an emulsifier, natural vanilla flavor), organic cream, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, dry whole milk powder, soy lecithin- an emulsifier, natural vanilla flavor). Contains 2% or less of: hazelnuts, Invert sugar, macadamia nuts, triple sec liqueur, dried cherries (cherries, sugar, sunflower oil), pecans, organic brown rice syrup, organic sugar, hazelnut praline (hazelnuts, sugar), paprika, kirschwasser liqueur, water, coconut, sweet curry, fennel, absinthe liqueur, candied violet flowers (sugar, natural violet flowers, acacia gum, violet aroma, natural food coloring (cochineal)), sesame seeds, butter, pumpkin seeds, ginger, wasabi root, anise, oriental mustard, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), guajillo chili powder, pasilla chili powder, sea salt, vanilla powder (maldtodextrin, vanilla), natural flavor, organic soy lecithin, powdered sugar
This product is processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Truffles arrive in a purple gift box ready to serve
- Truffles can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- To serve, allow the truffles to come to room temperature for 2 hours in the box
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Vosges ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.