Layers of richly tart lemon cake studded with fresh raspberries are enrobed in naturally tinted white chocolate and crowned with edible micro flowers, matcha tea, pink peppercorns, maqui berries or freeze-dried strawberries.
To founder Katrina Markoff, chocolate is a medium for sharing stories from all around the world. Since inventing her sweet Indian curry, coconut truffle in 1997, Katrina has gone on to create a chocolate experience like no other with Vosges. She has since been on Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 list and named one of the 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World by National Geographic. One taste of these convention defying creations from Vosges and you’ll know why!
- This package includes 3 Boxes of Lemon Raspberry bonbons
- Each pink box contains 4 Lemon Raspberry bonbons. Perfect for a gift!
- Each bonbon is approximately 2"
Lemon raspberry cake, powdered sugar, lemon juice, canola oil, eggs, whole milk, raspberry, lemon zest, natural flavors, baking powder, white chocolate, dried strawberries, pink peppercorns
Instructions / Storage
- Truffles arrive in a pink gift box ready to serve
- Truffles can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- To serve, allow the truffles to come to room temperature for 2 hours in the box
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Vosges ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.