With the Grateful Dead as her muse, the Grateful Dead Truffle Collection takes you on tour with the band through the medium of chocolate. Inspired by Katrina’s personal memories and the magic of the Dead’s music, this 16-piece collection of inspired chocolate truffles encapsulates the spirit of a favorite Grateful Dead album or show. A special souvenir patch accompanies the collection as a memento to be added to your favorite tour t-shirt or jacket.
To founder Katrina Markoff, chocolate is a medium for sharing stories from all around the world. Since inventing her sweet Indian curry coconut truffle in 1997, Markoff has gone on to create a chocolate experience like no other with Vosges. She has since been on Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 list and named one of the 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World by National Geographic. One taste of these convention-defying creations from Vosges and you’ll know why!
Each package includes 16 truffles + 1 Limited Edition Grateful Dead Patch
- 2 Scarlett Violet: Mediterranean Olive Oil + Rothman & Winter Crème de Violette + St. Germain Liquor + Crystalized Violet flowers + 72% cacao dark chocolate
- 2 Praline Queen: I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- 2 Tennessee Jam: Mediterranean Olive Oil + Blackberry Puree + Blue Spirulina
- 2 Mind Bender Matcha: Wasabi + Ginger + 72% cacao dark chocolate
- 2 Dusty Delilah: Reishi mushrooms + Rum tincture + Coconut + Mexican vanilla + Raspberry + 72% cacao dark chocolate
- 2 California Ray: Nutmeg + Ginger + Turmeric + Cardamom + Cinnamon Ceylon + Whole Clove + Fenugreek Seed + White and Black Pepper + Ground banana peel + Coconut Puree
- 2 Moon Mountain Mama: Orange Carrot Confit + Almonds + Curcumin + Mediterranean Olive Oil + Amaretto + Felchlin Marzipan
- 2 Yeah Dave: Ceylon Cinnamon + Ancho Chili Powder + Grass-Fed Butter + Guajillo Chili powder + Beet Powder
Instructions / Storage
- Truffles arrive in a purple gift box ready to serve
- Truffles can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- To serve, allow the truffles to come to room temperature for 2 hours in the box
- Vosges ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.