Exotic Caramels Two-Tier Hatbox - 18 Pieces
To founder Katrina Markoff, chocolate is a medium for sharing stories from all around the world. Since inventing her sweet Indian curry, coconut truffle in 1997, Katrina has gone on to create a chocolate experience like no other with Vosges. She has since been on Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 list and named one of the 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World by National Geographic. One taste of these convention defying creations from Vosges and you’ll know why!
Inside this two-tier hatbox lies pure, butter-soft caramels infused with parfums from Brazil nuts to hibiscus and blood oranges. One bite and flirting with your inner wild child begins. One part comfort, one part couture, a gift everyone will adore.
- This package includes 18 exotic caramels in a beautiful 2-tiered hat box
- Each purple box is hand-tied with a beautiful satin bow and includes a booklet describing each flavor and Vosges’ unique stories. Perfect for a gift!
- This product is gluten-free
- 6 Red Hawaiian Salt Caramels – red Hawaiian sea salt + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- 4 Maple Sugar + Walnut Caramels – maple sugar + walnuts + 62% cacao dark chocolate + Vermont maple syrup
- 4 Blood Orange Hibiscus Caramels – blood orange + bitter orange liqueur + 62% cacao dark chocolate + crushed hibiscus
- 4 New Mexican Pecan Caramels – pecan + vanilla extract + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate topped with Maldon salt
This product is processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Caramels arrive in a purple gift box ready to serve
- Caramels can be stored in a cool, dry place for up to 10 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Vosges ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.