To founder Katrina Markoff, chocolate is a medium for sharing stories from all around the world. Since inventing her sweet Indian curry, coconut truffle in 1997, Katrina has gone on to create a chocolate experience like no other with Vosges. She has since been on Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 list and named one of the 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World by National Geographic. One taste of these convention defying creations from Vosges and you’ll know why!
New! Limited Edition Easter Collection. Let childlike wonder abound when you sink your teeth into each decadent egg. The package includes 2 boxes of Easter Chocolate Eggs. Each box includes 5 tempting eggs: 3 peanut butter bonbon eggs and 2 raspberry-filled eggs.
This package includes 2 boxes of Easter Chocolate Eggs
- Each box includes 5 Chocolate Eggs (10 total)
- Each egg measures 7-5/8” x 2-3/8” x 1"
- Perfect for a gift!
Each Box Includes
- 3 Peanut Butter Bonbon Eggs – peanut butter + 45% cacao milk chocolate + Pink Himalayan salt + crunchy Maldon salt + naturally tinted yellow cocoa butter
- 2 Raspberry-filled Eggs – Bulgarian rose water + European raspberries + Mediterranean olive oil + 72% cacao dark chocolate ganache + naturally tinted fuchsia cocoa butter
INGREDIENTS: Milk chocolate (cane sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, vanilla bean seeds), Bittersweet chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, cane sugar, cocoa butter, vanilla bean seeds), Peanut Butter (peanuts), raspberry puree (raspberries, invert sugar syrup), Extra virgin olive oil, cane sugar, cocoa butter, White Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, skimmed milk powder, soy lecithin-an emulsifier), Juice, Apple 100%, wheat glucose, Sea Salt, red color (fruit, vegetable juice), Apple pectin, pink Himalayan salt, rose water, water, Leavening Agents, Cream Of Tartar, Cocoa Butter, yellow color (cocoa butter, turmeric extract-color)
Instructions / Storage
- Eggs arrive in a gift box ready to serve
- Eggs, can be kept in room temperature for up to 4 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Vosges ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.