This Dark Truffle Heart Collection is an amazing Valentine’s Day gift! This 16 piece dark chocolate collection merges truffles from their Exotic, Italian, Groove and Aztec Collections through a deep dark chocolate tasting experience, ranging from 62% to 75% cacao. Delve into how the flowers, roots, herbs and spices play with dark chocolate from around the world. Dressed in their Renegade Heart limited edition box, this will win the hearts of any Valentine.
To founder Katrina Markoff, chocolate is a medium for sharing stories from all around the world. Since inventing her sweet Indian curry, coconut truffle in 1997, Katrina has gone on to create a chocolate experience like no other with Vosges. She has since been on Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 list and named one of the 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World by National Geographic. One taste of these convention defying creations from Vosges and you’ll know why!
- This package includes 16 dark chocolate truffles
- Each hearts-shaped pink box is hand-tied with a beautiful satin bow and includes a booklet describing each flavor and Vosges’ unique truffle stories. Perfect for a gift!
- This product is gluten-free
- Oaxaca – guajillo y pasilla chillies +75% cacao Tanzanian dark chocolate + pumpkin seeds
- Chef Pascal – kirsch + 62% cacao dark chocolate + dried Michigan cherry
- Absinthe – Chinese star anise + fennel + absinthe + 62% cacao dark chocolate + cocoa powder
- Black Pearl® – ginger + wasabi + 62% cacao dark chocolate + black sesame seeds (This collection includes two of this flavor)
- Budapest – sweet Hungarian paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate (This collection includes two of this flavor)
- Red Fire – ancho chillies + Ceylon cinnamon + 62% cacao Venezuelan dark chocolate (This collection comes with two of this flavor)
- Tlan Nacu – Mexican vanilla bean + 62% cacao Venezuelan dark chocolate (This collection includes two of this flavor)
- Polline di Finocchio – wild Tuscan fennel pollen + 62% cacao dark chocolate
- Balsamico – 12-year cask aged balsamic vinegar from Modena + 62% cacao dark chocolate + Piemonte hazelnuts
- Jazz – Café du Monde® chicory coffee + 62% cacao dark chocolate
- Rap – horseradish + lemon zest + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + Ghana cocoa nibs + 62% cacao dark chocolate (This collection includes two of this flavor)
Dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin – an emulsifier, natural vanilla flavor), organic cream. Contains 2% or less of: hazelnuts, Invert sugar, macadamia nuts, triple sec liqueur, dried cherries (cherries, sugar, sunflower oil), pecans, organic brown rice syrup, organic sugar, hazelnut praline (hazelnuts, sugar), paprika, kirschwasser liqueur, water, coconut, sweet curry, fennel, absinthe liqueur, candied violet flowers (sugar, natural violet flowers, acacia gum, violet aroma, natural food coloring (cochineal)), sesame seeds, butter, pumpkin seeds, ginger, wasabi root, anise, oriental mustard, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), guajillo chili powder, pasilla chili powder, sea salt, vanilla powder (maldtodextrin, vanilla), natural flavor, organic soy lecithin, powdered sugar
This product is processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Truffles arrive in a purple gift box ready to serve
- Truffles can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- To serve, allow the truffles to come to room temperature for 2 hours in the box
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Vosges ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.