This Dark Chocolate Truffle Collection is a great gift for dark chocolate lovers! This 9-piece dark chocolate collection merges truffles from their Exotic, Italian, Groove, and Aztec Collections through a deep dark chocolate tasting experience, ranging from 62% to 75% cacao. Delve into how the flowers, roots, herbs, and spices play with dark chocolate from around the world.
To Katrina Markoff, chocolate is a medium for sharing stories from all around the world. Since inventing her innovative sweet Indian curry coconut truffle in 1997, Markoff has gone on to craft a chocolate experience like no other with Vosges Haut-Chocolat. One bite of her convention-defying creations and you’ll see why Markoff has since been on Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 list and named one of the 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World by National Geographic.
- This package includes 9 dark chocolate truffles
- Each purple box is hand-tied with a beautiful satin bow and includes a booklet describing each flavor and Vosges’ unique truffle stories. Perfect for a gift!
- This product is gluten-free
- Oaxaca – guajillo y pasilla chillies +75% cacao Tanzanian dark chocolate + pumpkin seeds
- Chef Pascal – kirsch + 62% cacao dark chocolate + dried Michigan cherry
- Absinthe – Chinese star anise + fennel + absinthe + 62% cacao dark chocolate + cocoa powder
- Black Pearl® – ginger + wasabi + 62% cacao dark chocolate + black sesame seeds
- Budapest – sweet Hungarian paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
- Red Fire – ancho chillies + Ceylon cinnamon + 62% cacao Venezuelan dark chocolate
- Tlan Nacu – Mexican vanilla bean + 62% cacao Venezuelan dark chocolate
- Polline di Finocchio – wild Tuscan fennel pollen + 62% cacao dark chocolate
- Balsamico – 12-year cask aged balsamic vinegar from Modena + 62% cacao dark chocolate + Piemonte hazelnuts
Dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin – an emulsifier, natural vanilla flavor), organic cream. Contains 2% or less of: hazelnuts, Invert sugar, macadamia nuts, triple sec liqueur, dried cherries (cherries, sugar, sunflower oil), pecans, organic brown rice syrup, organic sugar, hazelnut praline (hazelnuts, sugar), paprika, kirschwasser liqueur, water, coconut, sweet curry, fennel, absinthe liqueur, candied violet flowers (sugar, natural violet flowers, acacia gum, violet aroma, natural food coloring (cochineal)), sesame seeds, butter, pumpkin seeds, ginger, wasabi root, anise, oriental mustard, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), guajillo chili powder, pasilla chili powder, sea salt, vanilla powder (maldtodextrin, vanilla), natural flavor, organic soy lecithin, powdered sugar
This product is processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Truffles arrive in a purple gift box ready to serve
- Truffles can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- To serve, allow the truffles to come to room temperature for 2 hours in the box
- Vosges ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.