Bapchi's Caramel Toffee
To founder Katrina Markoff, chocolate is a medium for sharing stories from all around the world. Since inventing her sweet Indian curry, coconut truffle in 1997, Katrina has gone on to create a chocolate experience like no other with Vosges. She has since been on Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 list and named one of the 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World by National Geographic. One taste of these convention defying creations from Vosges and you’ll know why!
Bapchi’s Caramel Toffee is a salty-sweet toffee that will remain a timeless Vosges favorite. Vosges makes their crunchy, buttery toffee in large sheets, sprinkling each with mineral-rich pink Himalayan salt, coating the top with deep milk chocolate and finishing it off with a sprinkling of roasted, organic walnuts and pecans. Then they make sure that each pan of toffee is broken into perfectly pop-able bite-sized chunks for you!
- This package includes 1/2 pound of Caramel Toffee
- This flavor features sweet butter toffee, pink Himalayan sea salt, roasted pecans, roasted walnuts and 45% deep milk chocolate
- These treats are packaged in a branded purple box. Perfect for a gift!
- This product is gluten-free
Toffee (organic sugar, organic butter, water, rice syrup, salt, soy lecithin–an emulsifier), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, soy lecithin–an emulsifier, vanilla), pecans, walnuts, Himalayan sea salt
This product is processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Bapchi’s Caramel Toffee arrives in a purple box ready to serve
- To store, place the box in a cool, dry place with consistent room temperature for up to 8 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Vosges ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.