Petit toadstools made with crumbled sugar cookies melted into cocoa butter-rich, 36% cacao white chocolate and sprinkled with all-natural purple sugar crystals.
With gratitude for the spring and the light of a new dawn at the end of a challenging time in our lives, a percentage of the proceeds from our Bomba Bites will be donated to the Sepsis Alliance.
With pairings like Chinese star anise-fennel-absinthe, ginger-wasabi-sesame seed, and sweet Hungarian paprika, Vosges chocolates transport you across the world. With training in Paris at Le Cordon Bleu and legendary molecular gastronomy temple elBulli in Spain, founder Katrina Markoff took inspiration also from indigenous foods of Southeast Asia, India and Australia.
She set out to make chocolate without excess sugar or any artificial flavorings. An early creation, the curry-coconut truffle still stands out in her signature Exotic Collection today. Katrina was also the first brave soul to put bacon in a chocolate bar, launching a trend still being copied today. Her creativity is just one of the reasons she’s on Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 list and named one of the 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World by National Geographic. One taste of these convention-defying creations from Vosges and you’ll know why!
This package serves 5 people includes
- Sugar Cookie Bomba Bites: Crumbled sugar cookies + 36% cacao white chocolate + purple sugar crystals
- This package weighs 5.4 oz
Sugar Cookie Bomba Bites: White Chocolate (Sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, nonfat dry milk, soy lecithin- emulsifier, natural vanilla extract), purple sugar crystals (sanding sugar, grape juice, carnauba wax), vanilla cookie crumbs (sugar, rice flour, potato flour, tapioca starch, canola oil, natural flavor, salt, sodium bicarbonate, sunflower lecithin), Sea Salt
Contains: Milk, Soy
Instructions / Storage
- Ice may dissipate in transit, the product may thaw
- This package is shipped frozen
- This package is safe to leave at room temperature for up to 4 months
- Keep this package away from warm temperatures
- Ready to eat
- Vosges ships Monday-Friday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.