To founder Katrina Markoff, chocolate is a medium for sharing stories from all around the world. Since inventing her sweet Indian curry, coconut truffle in 1997, Katrina has gone on to create a chocolate experience like no other with Vosges. She has since been on Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 list and named one of the 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World by National Geographic. One taste of these convention defying creations from Vosges and you’ll know why!
This Ruby Spring Tower features a selection of Vosges’ delicious specialty chocolates made for spring and easter stacked in an elegant tower. This is the perfect gift, especially if you need to impress someone special!
This gift tower is beautifully packaged with a hand-tied satin bow. Perfect for a gift! Package includes:
- 9 Wandering Rabbit Pistachio & Hazelnut Chocolates
- 4 Ruby Lemon Raspberry Petits Gateaux
- 4 Ruby Truffles
Ruby Petits Gateaux lemon pound cake studded with fresh raspberries. Each mini confection is enrobed in naturally pink Ruby cacao and crowned with edible flowers, pink peppercorns, and freeze-dried strawberries.
Emma Rabbits – I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + crispy crepes + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate.
Luella Rabbits Sicilian Bronte pistachio + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate
Ruby Cerise Truffles – vanilla + cherry gelée + hibiscus + ruby + freeze-dried cherry and pink peppercorn
Sour Mango Ruby passion fruit + mango + salted caramel + ruby + edible purple flower petal
This product is processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- The Grande Spring Gift Tower arrives ready to serve
- To store, place the truffles in the refrigerator and the toffee and caramels in a cool, dry place with consistent room temperature
- To serve, allow the truffles to come to room temperature for 2 hours in the box
- This treat should be enjoyed within 2 weeks
- Vosges ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.