To founder Katrina Markoff, chocolate is a medium for sharing stories from all around the world. Since inventing her sweet Indian curry, coconut truffle in 1997, Katrina has gone on to create a chocolate experience like no other with Vosges. She has since been on Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40 list and named one of the 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World by National Geographic. One taste of these convention defying creations from Vosges and you’ll know why!
This Grande Gift Tower features a selection of Vosges’ exotic haut-chocolat special made for spring and easter stacked in an elegant tower. This is the perfect gift, especially if you need to impress someone special!
This gift tower is beautifully packaged with a hand-tied satin bow. Perfect for a gift! Package includes:
- 16 truffles from the Exotic Truffle Collection
- 9 Wandering Rabbit Pistachio & Hazelnut Chocolates
- 4 Ruby Truffles
Exotic Truffle Collection:
- Oaxaca – guajillo y pasilla chillies +75% cacao Tanzanian dark chocolate + pumpkin seeds
- Chef Pascal – kirsch + 62% cacao dark chocolate + dried Michigan cherry
- Gianduia – crunchy hazelnut praline + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- Woolloomooloo – Australian macadamia nuts + coconut + 45% cocao deep milk chocolate
- Olio d’Oliva – first press Tuscan olive oil + 36% cacao butter white chocolate + green olives
- Viola – 45% cacao deep milk chocolate + candied violet flower
- Absinthe – Chinese star anise + fennel + absinthe + 62% cacao dark chocolate + cocoa powder
- Naga® – sweet Indian curry + coconut + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- Wink of the Rabbit® – soft caramel + 45% cacao milk chocolate + organic New Mexican pecan
- Black Pearl® – ginger + wasabi + 62% cacao dark chocolate + black sesame seeds
- Budapest – sweet Hungarian paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
- Soul & Motown – sweet churned cultured butter ganache + Fleur de Sel sea salt + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- Funk & Disco – banana pudding + vanilla powder + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
- Rap – horseradish + lemon zest + I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + Ghana cocoa nibs + 62% cacao dark chocolate
Emma Rabbits – I.G.P. Piemonte hazelnuts + crispy crepes + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate.
Luella Rabbits Sicilian Bronte pistachio + 36% cocoa butter white chocolate
Ruby Cerise Truffles – vanilla + cherry gelée + hibiscus + ruby + freeze-dried cherry and pink peppercorn
Sour Mango Ruby passion fruit + mango + salted caramel + ruby + edible purple flower petal
Exotic Truffle Collection: Ingredients: Dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin – an emulsifier, natural vanilla flavor), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, dry whole milk powder, soy lecithin- an emulsifier, natural vanilla flavor), organic cream, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, dry whole milk powder, soy lecithin- an emulsifier, natural vanilla flavor). Contains 2% or less of: hazelnuts, Invert sugar, macadamia nuts, triple sec liqueur, dried cherries (cherries, sugar, sunflower oil), pecans, organic brown rice syrup, organic sugar, hazelnut praline (hazelnuts, sugar), paprika, kirschwasser liqueur, water, coconut, sweet curry, fennel, absinthe liqueur, candied violet flowers (sugar, natural violet flowers, acacia gum, violet aroma, natural food coloring (cochineal)), sesame seeds, butter, pumpkin seeds, ginger, wasabi root, anise, oriental mustard, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), guajillo chili powder, pasilla chili powder, sea salt, vanilla powder (maldtodextrin, vanilla), natural flavor, organic soy lecithin, powdered sugar
*Bapchi’s Caramel Toffee: Toffee (organic sugar, organic butter, water, rice syrup, salt, soy lecithin–an emulsifier), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, soy lecithin–an emulsifier, vanilla), pecans, walnuts, Himalayan sea salt
This product is processed on equipment that also processes Milk, Soy, Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- The Grande Spring Gift Tower arrives ready to serve
- To store, place the truffles in the refrigerator and the toffee and caramels in a cool, dry place with consistent room temperature
- To serve, allow the truffles to come to room temperature for 2 hours in the box
- This treat should be enjoyed within 2 weeks
- Vosges ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.