For all you Tailgaters and Grill Masters, we salute you with this Tailgate Kit! This is sure to be a crowd pleaser at your next tailgate.
In 1893, two Austrian-Hungarian immigrants, Emil Reichl and Samuel Ladany, debuted their Vienna Beef hot dog at Chicago’s World’s Columbian Exposition, and the rest is hot dog history. Reichel and Ladany opened their first hot dog store in Chicago’s Near West Side in 1894. In 1982, Jim Eisenberg and Jim Bodman took over, heralding a new chapter for Vienna Beef Hot Dogs. Fiercely prideful of America’s most popular sausage, Chicagoans are downright religious when it comes to Chicago hot dogs: about 700,000 are made daily at the Vienna Beef headquarters to supply the 1,800+ local Chicago hot dog vendors who sell Chicago-style hot dogs (each can attend Hot Dog University to learn the basics of the business), ‘cuz a dog just ain’t a dog made any other way.
This package includes:
- 1- 16 pack Skinless Hot Dogs
- 1- 12 pack Skinless Polish Sausages
- 1 Vienna Yellow Mustard (9 oz. bottle)
- 1 Vienna Sport Peppers (12 oz. jar)
- 1 Vienna Bright Green Relish (12 oz. jar)
Instructions / Storage
- Products ship frozen and may arrive thawed. Refrigerate or freeze upon arrival.
- Vienna Beef ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.