Beef Franks, Polish Sausage and Frankfurters
Products ship frozen and may arrive thawed. Hot dogs arrive fully cooked. If you don't plan to heat and serve immediately, please refrigerate or freeze upon arrival.
- Steam: Place in 160-180° F water for 10 minutes.
- Grill / Broil: Place on flat grill at 350° F for 10 minutes.
- Deep Fry: Place in oil for 2-3 minutes at high heat (350° F).
- Microwave: Heat 1 frank for 30 seconds on high.
*Note cooking times will vary by equipment
BagelDogs arrive fully cooked. If you don't plan to heat and serve immediately, please refrigerate or freeze upon arrival.
- Microwave: Poke 5 holes in top of BagelDog package to allow steam to escape. Set temperature on HIGH. Place BagelDog in microwave for 90 seconds if frozen, or 45 seconds if thawed.
- Oven: Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove BagelDog from plastic bag and wrap in foil. Place on tray and heat for 45-60 minutes if frozen, or 20-30 minutes if thawed. Bagel dough turns golden brown when heating is complete.
*Note: Ovens vary; Heating times are approximate.
Italian Beef Kit
Refrigerate upon arrival. Shelf Life: 21 days refrigerated (unopened), 7 days refrigerated upon opening. 6 months frozen
Beef arrives fully cooked. Remove gravy from package and place in a large saucepan and heat on low until hot. Do not boil. Once gravy is heated, add beef slices to saucepan. Heat only until beef is warm. Serve on French bread or French roll and garnish with sport peppers or giardiniera.
- Chicago Relish: Store at 78º F or less. Do not freeze.
- Giardiniera: Refrigerate at 38º F to 45º F.
- Sport Peppers: Refrigerate after opening.
- Celery Salt: Store at room temperature. Open, remove the seal and use.
*Shelf Life of all condiments is 365 days from date of manufacture.