Veselka ships its legendary mushroom barley soup nationwide on Goldbelly! Veselka’s mushroom barley soup is a creamy mushroom and vegetable soup.
Since opening in New York’s East Village in 1954, Veselka has become an institution serving up traditional Ukrainian food like pierogi, borscht, and goulash. Founded by Ukrainian refugees Wolodymyr and Olha Darmochwal, Veselka, which means “rainbow,” started out as a newsstand selling soups and sandwiches. Now, the family-owned and operated Veselka is one of New York’s best 24-hour diners, serving Old World comfort food.
- Choose up to 4 quarts of Mushroom Barley Soup
- Soups arrive in quart containers. Each quart serves 2
Button mushrooms, unsalted butter, carrots, celery, vegetable stock, cram of mushroom soup, barley, black pepper
Instructions / Storage
- Soups are made to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place the package in the refrigerator or in the freezer
- Soups can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- To serve, pour the soup in a pot and reheat on the stove. Do not microwave in the container provided
- Veselka ships Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.