Traditional Eastern European dumplings in a summer flavor – Blueberry!
Veselka has been an institution in the East Village since opening in 1954. Founded by Ukrainian refugees Wolodymyr and Olha Darmochwal, this 24-hour Ukranian restaurant is still family-owned and run today. Veselka has been featured in the New York Times, Serious Eats, London Times, and more, and their pierogi have been included in Eater’s “New York City’s 30 Most Iconic Dishes” and Thrillist’s “Most Important Food Dishes in NYC History.”
This package includes 24 Blueberry Pierogis
- Each pierogi is approximately 2"
- Sauce and fresh fruit not included
Fresh blueberries, sugar, egg, whole milk, vegetable oil, all purpose flour
Instructions / Storage
- Pierogi are made to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- They arrive uncooked
- Upon arrival, place the package in the refrigerator or in the freezer
- Uncooked pierogi can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- To serve, allow pierogi to defrost completely and cook in salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes
- Pierogi can also be pan-fried
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Veselka ships Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.