Italian Cheesecake - 10"
This classic Italian-style cheesecake is made with ricotta instead of cream cheese, and is kicked up with hints of vanilla, honey, and orange oil!
Way back in 1894, a Southern Italian immigrant named Antonio Veniero opened his own social club on 11th Street between First and Second Avenues in New York City. Several years later, Antonio brought several “mastro pasticcieres” (master bakers) over from Sicily and Veniero’s became a full-scale Italian pasticceria. More than 125 years since its opening, Veniero’s Pasticceria & Caffé is still owned by the Veniero family, and it’s a true East Village landmark. It’s one of New York’s only remaining old-world Italian bakeries, and many of the original recipes are still in use to this day.
This package serves 14-16 people and includes a 10" Italian Cheesecake
- Each 10" cheesecake weighs approx. 4.8 lbs
Ricotta Cheese, Powdered Sugar, Eggs, Vegetable Shortening, Sugar, Milk, Vanilla Flavoring, Orange Oil Flavor, Honey, Salt, And Cake Pastry Flour.
Allergens: Eggs, Milk
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place cheesecakes in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Cheesecakes last up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Veniero’s ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.