Classic Cannoli Kit - 6 Pack
Veniero’s legendary cannoli have put them on the map, and with good reason! The freshly fried shells are kicked up with hints of cinnamon and cocoa powder, and the ricotta-based cannoli cream is made with a touch of cinnamon oil and studded with bits of glazed pumpkin. This cannoli kit includes separate shells and cream, so you can assemble them yourself!
Way back in 1894, a Southern Italian immigrant named Antonio Veniero opened his own social club on 11th Street between First and Second Avenues in New York City. Several years later, Antonio brought several “mastro pasticcieres” (master bakers) over from Sicily and Veniero’s became a full-scale Italian pasticceria. More than 125 years since its opening, Veniero’s Pasticceria & Caffé is still owned by the Veniero family, and it’s a true East Village landmark. It’s one of New York’s only remaining old-world Italian bakeries, and many of the original recipes are still in use to this day.
This package includes a Classic Cannoli Kit for 6
- 6 Classic Cannoli Shells
- 2 pastry bags Cannoli Cream, your choice (each approx. 1.4 lbs.)
- Arrives in branded box
Cannoli Cream Options Include:
Cannoli Shells – Bleached Wheat Flour Enriched, (Bleach Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin) Malted Flour Potassium Bromate, Sugar, All-Purpose Vegetable Shortening With Soy And Cottonseed Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Eggs, Water, Cocoa Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Salt, Chocolate, And Soybean Oil.
Cannoli Cream – Ricotta Cream, Sugar, Chocolate Chips, Glazed Pumpkin Cubes, Cinnamon Oil.
Allergens: Wheat, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Cannoli shells ship fresh and arrive ready to enjoy
- Cannoli cream ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place cannoli shells at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Cannoli shells last up to 1 week at room temperature in plastic wrap or up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Upon arrival, place cannoli cream in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Cannoli cream lasts up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Take one thawed tube of cannoli cream and cut the tip off (approx. 1 inch).
- Take a shell and hold it in one hand, with the other hand take the tube of cream and hold it towards the back part of the tube (opposite from the tip).
- Take the tube of cream and the tip into one end of the shell and start to squeeze (like a new tube of toothpaste), filling the one end of the cannoli shell until it is completely full.
- Turn the shell around and repeat the same on the other side.
- Veniero’s ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.