Holiday Pizza Rustica
Made with ricotta and parmesan cheeses, eggs, prosciutto, ham and salami. In many regions of Italy, the serving of this meat pie marks the end of the meatless Lenten period.
Antonio Veniero immigrated to New York City from Southern Italy in 1885, and by 1894 he’d saved up enough money to open his own social club on 11th Street between First and Second Avenues. Eventually Antonio brought several “mastro pasticcieres” (master bakers) over from Sicily and Veniero’s became a full-scale Italian pasticceria. More than 125 years since its founding, Veniero’s Pasticceria & Caffé is one of New York’s only remaining old-world Italian bakeries, still using many of its original recipes. It’s still owned by the Veniero family, and it’s a true East Village landmark.
This package serves 5 people and includes 1 Pizza Rustica
- Each Pizza Rustica measures 8” in diameter x 2 ¾” and weighs 2.5 lbs
Ricotta, Parmesan Cheeses, Eggs, Prosciutto, Ham, Salami
- Veniero’s ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.