Artisan Uncured Bacon
Bacon is only as good as the pig it comes from, and this Artisanal Uncured Bacon comes from the best.
Vande Rose Farms only uses pork that comes from local Iowa family farmers, who follow 175 year old traditions for raising heritage, award winning American Duroc pigs. This Duroc breed is known for producing bacon that is juicy, tender and, some say, oozing with sex appeal.
This package includes 1 pack of Artisanal Uncured Bacon (2.25 lbs.)
- Each pack of bacon is vacuum sealed
Instructions / Storage
- This product arrives raw in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve peak flavor and moisture.
- Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
- Upon receipt, please cook or refrigerate.
- Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Vande Rose Farms ships Monday- Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.