Vande Rose Farms ships its legendary bacon nationwide on Goldbelly! Bacon is only as good as the pig it comes from, and this artisanal uncured bacon comes from the best.
Vande Rose Farms’ premium Duroc pork is known for its rich color and juicy and tender meat. The pork comes from local Iowa family farmers, who follow 175-year-old traditions for raising Heritage, award winning American Duroc pigs without antibiotics, growth hormones, or animal byproducts. Dry cured with hand crafted rubs, Vande Rose Farms’ highly praised bacon is slow roasted over applewood chips for an understated smoky flavor that has taken over 100 years for them to perfect. Vande Rose Farms was named the “Best Bacon You’ll Ever Taste” by Men’s Health.
This package includes 1 pack of Artisanal Uncured Bacon (2.25 lbs.)
- Each pack of bacon is vacuum sealed
Pork, Water, Salt, Turbinado Sugar, Cultured Celery Powder.
Instructions / Storage
- Bacon ships raw with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store bacon in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Bacon lasts up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Vande Rose Farms ships Monday- Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.