This award winning, dry cured artisan bacon was named the “Best Bacon You’ll Ever Eat” by Men’s Health. It’s hand rubbed with a special brown sugar blend and slowly smoked over applewood chips for the perfect balance of sweet, smoky and porky. The pork comes from local Iowa family farmers, who follow 175 year old traditions for raising heritage, award winning American Duroc pigs. This Duroc breed is known for producing bacon that is juicy, tender and, some say, oozing with sex appeal.
- This package includes 3 packs of bacon (total of 2.25 lbs)
- Each pack of bacon is vacuum sealed
Instructions / Storage
- This product arrives raw in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve peak flavor and moisture.
- Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
- Upon receipt, please cook or refrigerate.
- Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Vande Rose Farms ships Monday- Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.