Vande Rose Farms ships its legendary bacon nationwide on Goldbelly! Vande Rose Farms’ dry cured artisan bacon is hand rubbed with a special brown sugar blend and slowly smoked over applewood chips for the perfect balance of sweet, smoky, and porky.
Vande Rose Farms’ premium Duroc pork is known for its rich color and juicy and tender meat. The pork comes from local Iowa family farmers, who follow 175-year-old traditions for raising Heritage, award winning American Duroc pigs without antibiotics, growth hormones, or animal byproducts. Dry cured with hand crafted rubs, Vande Rose Farms’ highly praised bacon is slow roasted over applewood chips for an understated smoky flavor that has taken over 100 years for them to perfect. Vande Rose Farms was named the “Best Bacon You’ll Ever Taste” by Men’s Health.
This package includes 3 packs of bacon (total of 2.25 lbs)
- Each pack of bacon is vacuum sealed
Pork cured with Brown Sugar, Salt, Black Pepper, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrate.
Instructions / Storage
- This product arrives raw in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve peak flavor and moisture.
- Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
- Upon receipt, please cook or refrigerate.
- Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Vande Rose Farms ships Monday- Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.