Vegan Sicilian Pistachio Ice Cream - 6 Pints
On the slopes of Mount Etna in Sicily, grow the finest pistachios on earth. Certified by the International Slow Food Institute, this variety of pistachio grows in the rugged landscape of Bronte and nowhere else. It is here that they acquire their unique, brilliant emerald green color, intense resinous fragrance and awesome taste. For this flavor they use nothing more than these nuts ground into a fine paste.
Each package includes 6 pints of Vegan Sicilian Pistachio Ice Cream
coconut cream, cashews, coconut oil, cocoa butter, organic cane sugar, Sicilian pistachios, organic carob bean, salt
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.