Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Creams are made from scratch in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. The Vegan scoops are made with house made cashew milk, organic coconut milk, organic extra virgin coconut oil, organic cane sugar, pure cocoa butter and organic carob bean making for perfectly decadent ice cream like no other. This Vegan Salted Caramel is a popular one among Van Leeuwen’s vegan flavors!
Each package includes 6 pints of Vegan Salted Caramel ice cream.
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream ships Tuesday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.