Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream mix pure Virginia Peanut butter into their rich vegan base with generous amounts of Askinosie 72% chocolate chunks. Missouri chocolate maker, Askinosie, source directly from farmers, profit-sharing with the and crafting the chocolate in small batches without soy lecithin. Single origin chocolates have a unique flavor profile reflective of their variety, terroir and post-harvest technique.
Each package includes 6 pints of Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
coconut cream, cashews, coconut oil, cocoa butter, organic cane sugar, peanut butter, askinosie chocolate (cocoa butter, cocoa liquor), organic carob bean, salt
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.