Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream caramelize’s pure cane sugar in small pots, add a touch of cold ground Tahitian vanilla and blend this into their custard base. After freezing, they fold in flakes of Maldon sea salt, from one of the world’s oldest salt makers. The salt is beautifully textured, a result of the centuries-old crafting technique.
Each package includes 6 pints of Salted Caramel Ice Cream
milk, cream, organic egg yolks, cane sugar, original vanilla bean, maldon sea salt
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.