Peanut Butter Marshmallow Crunch Ice Cream - 6 Pints
Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream starts by mixing organic Virginia peanut butter into our sweet cream base. They then make a brittle of caramelized sugar with peanuts and Askinosie single plantation cacao nibs. Finally, an Italian-style meringue (think fancy marshmallow fluff) is made, and folded along with the crumbled brittle into the slightly salty peanut butter ice cream.
Each package includes 6 pints of Peanut Butter Marshmallow Crunch Ice Cream
milk, cream, organic egg yolks, cane sugar, salt, peanut butter, peanuts, askinosie cacao nibs, egg whites
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.