Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream gets the best tree ripened lemons and make a curd using their juice and rind. they then cover sweet house-made graham cracker tart crust with this curd, break it up, and fold it into a base of ultra rich yogurt ice cream.
Each package includes 6 pints of Lemon Meringue Yogurt TartIce Cream
milk, cream, yogurt (milk and active cultures), organic eggs, cane sugar, salt, flour (wheat), baking soda, ceylon cinnamon, butter, brown sugar, honey, organic lemons, sucrose
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.