Choose Any Six Classic
Van Leeuwen Ice Cream began in the spring of 2008 out of a scoop truck in New York City. They make their ice cream in small batches in Greenpoint, Brooklyn with fresh milk and cream, pure cane sugar and organic egg yolks resulting in rich, decadent, naturally perfect ice cream. Van Leeuwen obsessively sources the best ingredients to create each flavor. Enjoy!
With multiple scoop shops in NYC and LA—and more on the way— Van Leeuwen obsessively sources the best ingredients in the world to create each flavor. Enjoy!
Each package includes 6 pints of the ice cream of your choosing. Flavor options include:
- Brooklyn Brown Sugar Chunk
- Cookies & Cream
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- Earl Grey Tea
- Mint Chip
- Mocha Cookie Crumble
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Crunch
- Peppermint Stick (Seasonal)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake (Seasonal)
- Salted Caramel
- Sicilian Pistachio
- Vanilla Bean
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your pints in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your pints right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the pints.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Van Leeuwen Ice Cream ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.