Coconut Oat Cookies
These beautiful Swedish cookies from Unna Bakery date way back to a mid-18th century tradition called “kafferep” where women could gather without men or children to enjoy cookies, coffee and company. Made with only the finest locally sourced ingredients, Unna Bakery’s cookies are crisp, light and full of flavor. Made with real butter and local flour, this Coconut Oat cookie will melt in your mouth with perfect balanced warm oat and fruity coconut. Winner of a 2019 Great Taste Award!
Unna’s cookies are Non-GMO and Kosher certified and use real butter and never palm oil, soy or preservatives.
- This package includes 4 packs of Coconut Oat Cookies. Choose to add additional packs to your order!
- Each pack includes 8-10 cookies and can serve 3 people. Total of 32-40 cookies
- Cookies are packaged in beautiful branded boxes. Perfect for a gift!
Coconut Oat Cookie: Cane sugar, flour, butter, non-gmo canola oil, oats, unsweetened coconut, baker’s ammonia, white vinegar
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to eat!
- After opening, place cookies in an airtight container. It can be stored at room temperature for up to 7 days
- Cookies can also be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Unna Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.