This pie is the epitome of absurd indulgence, which must be why it’s a favorite of New Yorkers. When this arrived in Goldbelly HQ the whole office rumbled, due to our stomachs but also from a chorus of truly joyful chuckles. Had Union Square Cafe managed to hit every point on a New Yorker’s dessert wish list? Liquor? Chocolate? Sea salt?! Who could not crave this rich and decadent pecan pie?
The bourbon pecan filling is sweet and smokey like a good Old Fashioned at your favorite Brooklyn dive bar, and the rich dark chocolate ganache sprinkled with sea salt on top is so thick it could be a dessert on its own. Go ahead, bask in the crazy, you won’t regret it.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 9" Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie
- This pie comes in a branded box with a handwritten post card. Perfect for a gift!
- Choose to add a bag of Union Square Cafe’s Famous Bar Nuts
Flour, butter, salt, maple, sugar, eggs, salt, golden syrup, heavy cream, bourbon.
Bar Nuts: peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts, macadamia, cashews, brown sugar, rosemary, chili flakes, salt, butter.
Instructions / Storage
- This pie ships refrigerated with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Storage: Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- To serve, let the pie sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Union Square Cafe ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.