This is it. The legendary Lasagna from Danny Meyer’s flagship restaurant, Union Square Cafe. Awarded 3 stars by the New York Times, Union Square Cafe changed the dining landscape of the city with dishes like this lasagna.
This heart-warming Lasagna traps a traditional rich Bolognese sauce in between ten delicate sheets of fresh egg pasta dough to create an impressive tower of the Italian Classic. Their secrets are using Berkshire Heritage Pork, a special blend of warm spices and lots of love. They alternately cheese each layer of the amply sauced pasta sheets with Parmigiano-Reggiano and Provolone to create an eye rolling experience that has made this dish a Union Square Café fan favorite for years
- Each pack includes 8 slices of Lasagna that each serve 1 person
- Each piece of Lasagna is approximately ~10 oz. and 4″ × 2 3/4″ × 2 1/2"
- Choose to add a bag of Union Square Cafe’s Famous Bar Nuts
Bar Nuts: peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts, macadamia, cashews, brown sugar, rosemary, chili flakes, salt, butter.
Instructions / Storage
- Lasagna ships frozen in two containers (4 pieces in each) and may thaw in transit
- Containers can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or for up to 3 months in the freezer
- To reheat, Leave the covered pan of Lasagna out at room temperature for 60 minutes. Place the pan (still covered) on the center or top rack of the oven and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Carefully remove the Lasagna from the pan with a small spatula and serve. Garnish the top with the provided grated Parmigiano cheese.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Union Square Cafe ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.