Banana Milk Donuts
Scott Levine crafts his old-fashioned cake donut on-site each morning from his space inside a 70-year-old car wash. Underwest’s Banana Milk donuts are only available for a limited time and are perfect for winter, so act fast before they’re gone until next year! These banana cake donuts are topped with a banana milk glaze, and decorated with a banana chip & dried cranberry.
Each package includes 1 dozen Banana Milk Cake Donuts
All donuts contain eggs, dairy, wheat, & soy. Not all donuts contain nuts, but we cannot guarantee they those that do not have not come into contact with nuts. All donuts are fried in trans-fat free oil. Spices account for dried spices and leavining agents.
Instructions / Storage
Donuts can be stored at room temperature and are best eaten immediately or within 1-2 days of receiving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Underwest Donuts ship Monday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.