Underwest Signature Donut Dozen
Scott Levine’s crafts his old-fashioned cake donut on-site each morning from his tiny space inside a 70-year-old car wash. Served with hot cup of coffee, you’d think the donuts at Underwest were just some pipe dream of Chief Wiggum, but the brown butter donuts sprinkled with toasted almonds and colorfully glazed carwash donuts are very real, very delicious and ready to be delivered to your doorstep.
Each package includes one dozen donuts
- 3 Maple Waffle donuts
- 3 Brown Butter donuts
- 3 Dark Chocolate donuts
- 3 Car Wash (Vanilla-Lavender) donuts
All donuts contain eggs, dairy, wheat, & soy. Not all donuts contain nuts, but we cannot guarantee they those that do not have not come into contact with nuts. All donuts are are fried in trans-fat free oil. Spices account for dried spices and leavining agents.
Instructions / Storage
Donuts can be stored at room temperature and are best eaten immediately or within 1-2 days of receiving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Underwest Donuts ship Monday – Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.