Turkeys are fully cooked and shipped frozen. The only thing you need to do is thaw and reheat!
- Upon receipt, remove from freezer box and place in freezer until ready to thaw and cook. Keep the plastic bag on the turkey until you cook it. This will collect any of the juices and keep the fridge clean!
- Before cooking, let the turkey thaw in the refrigerator for at least 72 hours. Keep it refrigerated until ready to cook.
- STEP 1 Wrap your turkey securely, making sure the water is not able to leak through the wrapping.
- STEP 2 Submerge your turkey in cold tap water.
- STEP 3 Change the water every 30 minutes. Allow approximately 30 minutes per pound to thaw.
- STEP 4 Cook immediately after turkey has thawed.
- STEP 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- STEP 2 Before placing it on a pan, REMOVE THE PLASTIC BAG, but leave the foil on the turkey. You can pour any leftover juices on top of the turkey.
- STEP 3 Put the pan in the oven to cook for about 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until the turkey has an inside temperature of 165 degrees.
- STEP 4 Carve, serve, and enjoy!