Uncle Mike’s Bake Shoppe ships its famous caramel apple kringle nationwide on Goldbelly! Uncle Mike’s caramel apple kringle is like an apple pie stuffed in a kringle! This award winning kringle is made with hand peeled apples and topped with Uncle Mike’s Danish icing and a generous drizzle of house made caramel. As a nod to Wisconsin’s elected official pastry, Mike developed an award winning kringle recipe using traditional methods and high quality European butter.
Mike Vande Walle and his high school sweetheart, Mary, always dreamed of owning their own bakery. After working at his parents’ bakery since high school, Mike took the opportunity in 2001 to start Uncle Mike’s Bake Shoppe just outside Green Bay, Wisconsin. As a nod to his state’s elected Official Pastry, Mike developed an award winning kringle recipe using traditional methods and high quality European butter. Uncle Mike’s Bake Shoppe has won over 100 awards for their baked goods and kringles, including being named the Top Kringle in America.
This package serves 12-15 people and includes a Caramel Apple Kringle
Instructions / Storage
- Kringles arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place kringles at room temperature or in the freezer, do not refrigerate.
- Kringles can be reheated if desired.
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Bake kringles for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
- Heat in microwave for 7-10 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and enjoy!
- Kringles ship Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.