The Big Hawaiian Kringle
This fan favorite won best kringle at the Wisconsin Kringle Competition 2015! This nontraditional kringle is filled with a caramel and macadamia nut mixture and topped with Uncle Mike’s homemade Danish icing, caramel, white chocolate and a sprinkle of sea salt. As a nod to his state’s elected Official Pastry, Mike developed an award winning kringle recipe using traditional methods and high quality European butter.
Each kringle serves 12-15 people.
Instructions / Storage
- Kringle is a shelf stable bakery item
- Kringle may be kept frozen to preserve freshness, never refrigerate
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kringles ship Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.