Available for a limited time only
Two Fat Cats Bakery ships its delicious strawberry rhubarb pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Two Fat Cats Bakery is bringing all-American summer flavors into one delicious pie. Each strawberry rhubarb pie is the perfect balance of sweet and tart.
The bakers at this small Portland, Maine, shop have made it their mission to bake from scratch the best all-American desserts and pies. Dana Street, Alison Pray, Matt James, and Kristen DuShane opened Two Fat Cats Bakery in 2005 to honor the “days gone by” tradition of baking from scratch. In 2012, Stacy Begin and Matthew Holbrook, owners of Blackbird Baking Company of Maine, took over the shop, continuing the legacy with their exceptional pies, specialty cakes, cupcakes, and whoopie pies.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
- Each Pie measures 9"
Strawberries, Rhubarb, Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Flour, Butter, Salt, Shortening, Sugar
Instructions / Storage
- Two Fat Cats Bakery’s Pies ship on ice packs and are arrive ready to serve.
- Upon arrival, please serve your pie or store in the refrigerator or freezer to serve at a later date.
- Pies can be refrigerated for up to 4 days or stored in the freezer for up to a month.
- Do not pre-thaw.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Warm the frozen pie for 20-30 minutes.
- Two Fat Cats Bakery ships Monday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.