Two Fat Cats Bakery ships its delicious raspberry pies nationwide on Goldbelly! The beautiful, bright, zippy flavor of our raspberry pie simply can’t be beaten. Combined with whipped cream or ice cream, this fruit pie is a real treat!
In 2005, Dana Street, Alison Pray, Matt James, and Kristen DuShane opened Two Fat Cats Bakery in Portland, Maine, with a goal to honor the “days gone by” tradition of baking from scratch. In 2012, Stacy Begin and Matthew Holbrook, owners of Blackbird Baking Company of Maine, took over the shop, continuing the mission to bake from scratch the best all-American pies, specialty cakes, cupcakes, and whoopie pies.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Raspberry Pie
Instructions / Storage
- Two Fat Cats Bakery’s Pies ship on ice packs and are arrive ready to serve.
- When you receive your package, please serve your pie or store in the refrigerator or freezer to serve at a later date.
- This pie can be refrigerated for up to 4 days or stored in the freezer for a month.
- Two Fat Cats Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.