How much do we love this scone mix? SO much! We think you’ll love it too. We’re thrilled to work with two Maine partners who provide ingredients for this mix. Maine Grains Organic oats are used and a 2oz bottle of Cooke’s Maple Farm syrup is right in the bag and ready for you to use. This truly captures a Maine morning…coffee in hand…chowing down on warm maple oat scones. Does it get any better? Nope.
The bakers at this small Portland, Maine, shop have made it their mission to bake from scratch the best all-American desserts and pies. Dana Street, Alison Pray, Matt James, and Kristen DuShane opened Two Fat Cats Bakery in 2005 to honor the “days gone by” tradition of baking from scratch. In 2012, Stacy Begin and Matthew Holbrook, owners of Blackbird Baking Company of Maine, took over the shop, continuing the legacy with their exceptional pies, specialty cakes, cupcakes, and whoopie pies.
This package includes 1 bag of Maple Oat Scone Mix (1.25 lbs) and 1 bottle of Cooke’s Maple Farm Syrup (2 oz).
- Each bag yields 8 large scones
Instructions / Storage
- Mix ships fresh and arrives ready to use
- Two Fat Cats Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.