The experienced bakers at this small Portland shop have made it their mission to craft the best all American pies that honor home-baked favorites and the “days gone by” traditions of baking’s past. The word Dirigo refers to the official seal of the State of Maine and this pie couldn’t be more quintessentially Maine: Maine wild blueberries featured in the fill, an oatmeal almond crumb topping all tucked into delicious, flaky pie dough. This can be found exclusively on GOLDBELLY
- Each Pie serves 6-8 People
- Each Pie is 9 Inches in diameter
Filling: Maine Wild Blueberry, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Tapioca Starch, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cinnamon
Crust: Flour, Unsalted Butter, Salted Butter, Shortening, Sugar, Salt
Crumb Topping: Flour, Brown Sugar, Oats, Almonds, Maple Extract Almond Extract, Unsalted Butter
Instructions / Storage
- Two Fat Cats Bakery’s Pies ship on ice packs and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, please serve your pie or store in the refrigerator or freezer to serve at a later date
- This pie can be refrigerated for up to 4 days or stored in the freezer for a month
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Two Fat Cats Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.