Two Fat Cats Bakery ships its delicious Maine apple pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Made with local Cortland & Macintosh apples, this apple pie adds a touch of cinnamon and nutmeg to the filling to give it that warm taste of fall.
In 2005, Dana Street, Alison Pray, Matt James, and Kristen DuShane opened Two Fat Cats Bakery in Portland, Maine, with a goal to honor the “days gone by” tradition of baking from scratch. In 2012, Stacy Begin and Matthew Holbrook, owners of Blackbird Baking Company of Maine, took over the shop, continuing the mission to bake from scratch the best all-American pies, specialty cakes, cupcakes, and whoopie pies.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a Maine Apple Pie
- Each Pie measures 9"
Filling – Apples, sugar, brown sugar, flour, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg
Crust – Flour, Unsalted Butter, Salted Butter, Shortening, Sugar, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh, frozen and ships with ice packs
- Upon arrival, place the pie in the freezer until serving
- Remove the plastic wrapping and allow the pie to thaw at room temperature for 2-3 hours before serving
- If you prefer a warm pie, heat the pie in a 350 F preheated oven for 15-20 minutes
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days
- Pies ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.