The experienced bakers at this small Portland shop have made it their mission to craft the best all American pies that honor home-baked favorites and the “days gone by” traditions of baking’s past. Made with local Cortland & Macintosh apples, this pie adds a touch of cinnamon and nutmeg to the filling to give it that warm taste of fall.
- Each Pie is 9 Inches in diameter
- This can serve 6-8 people
Filling: Apples, sugar, brown sugar, flour, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg
Crust: Flour, Unsalted Butter, Salted Butter, Shortening, Sugar, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh, frozen and ships with ice packs
- Upon arrival, place the pie in the freezer until serving
- To serve, remove the plastic wrapping and allow the pie to thaw at room temperature for 2-3 hours before serving
- If you prefer a warm pie, heat the pie in a 350F preheated oven for 15-20 minutes
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.