Two Fat Cats Bakery ships its delicious Maine apple pies nationwide on Goldbelly! A Fall classic, this apple pie is made with local MacIntosh and Cortland apples for a deeply flavored fall favorite that just screams orchard picking and cool weather.
The bakers at this Portland, Maine, shop have made it their mission to bake the best all-American desserts and pies from scratch, every day. Two Fat Cats Bakery was started in 2005 and continues their legacy of quality desserts with exceptional pies, specialty cakes, cupcakes, and whoopie pies.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 9" Maine Apple Pie
Filling – Apples, Sugar, Flour, Cinnamon, Nutmeg.
Crust – Flour, Butter, Shortening, Water, Sugar, Salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh and shipped frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store pie in the freezer.
- Pies last up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Pies can be thawed and served, or reheated if desired.
- Once thawed/cooked, pies last up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Remove wrapping from pie and allow pie to thaw at room temperature for 2-3 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place pie on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until warmed through.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Pies ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.