Our take on a classic favorite: peanut brittle. Chock full of peanuts, and flavored with our house-made vanilla extract, it’s both sweet and salty at the same time. Crunchy goodness to snack on, share (maybe), or devour all of it during your next movie night! We make our peanut brittle in small batches to make sure we’ve got it just right.
The bakers at this small Portland, Maine, shop have made it their mission to bake from scratch the best all-American desserts and pies. Dana Street, Alison Pray, Matt James, and Kristen DuShane opened Two Fat Cats Bakery in 2005 to honor the “days gone by” tradition of baking from scratch. In 2012, Stacy Begin and Matthew Holbrook, owners of Blackbird Baking Company of Maine, took over the shop, continuing the legacy with their exceptional pies, specialty cakes, cupcakes, and whoopie pies.
This package includes 1 bag of House Made Peanut Brittle (6 oz).
Instructions / Storage
- Peanut Brittle ships fresh and arrives ready to use
- Two Fat Cats Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.