Brown Sugar sounds simple, right? Well, not all brown sugar is created the same and we’re certain you’re just gonna LOVE the smoky, deep, rich flavor of our house-made brown sugar. We make ours using carefully chosen molasses added in a very specific amount. While you may be desperate for the recipe, we’ll never tell. Use in your favorite recipes (including savory ones too…try adding this to your homemade barbeque sauce and it’ll change your world) or add a spoonful to a cup of coffee.
The bakers at this small Portland, Maine, shop have made it their mission to bake from scratch the best all-American desserts and pies. Dana Street, Alison Pray, Matt James, and Kristen DuShane opened Two Fat Cats Bakery in 2005 to honor the “days gone by” tradition of baking from scratch. In 2012, Stacy Begin and Matthew Holbrook, owners of Blackbird Baking Company of Maine, took over the shop, continuing the legacy with their exceptional pies, specialty cakes, cupcakes, and whoopie pies.
This package includes 1 bag of House Made Brown Sugar (14 oz).
- Each bag yields 14 one-ounce servings
Instructions / Storage
- Sugar ships fresh and arrives ready to use.
- Upon arrival, store sugar at room temperature.
- Sugar lasts up to 6 months at room temperature.
- Two Fat Cats Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.