Need some Maine in your life? Totally understand! The best of the baker’s market Box contains house-made Vanilla Extract, house-made brown sugar, and your choice of either our bake-at-home scone mixes (Classic, Cranberry Walnut, or Maple Oat) or House Made Cranberry Apricot Granola. Perfect for your pantry or a great gift for a regular baker.
The bakers at this small Portland, Maine, shop have made it their mission to bake from scratch the best all-American desserts and pies. Dana Street, Alison Pray, Matt James, and Kristen DuShane opened Two Fat Cats Bakery in 2005 to honor the “days gone by” tradition of baking from scratch. In 2012, Stacy Begin and Matthew Holbrook, owners of Blackbird Baking Company of Maine, took over the shop, continuing the legacy with their exceptional pies, specialty cakes, cupcakes, and whoopie pies.
This package includes
- Vanilla extract (4 oz.)
- Brown Sugar (14.5 oz.)
- Scone mix (1.75 lbs.) or Cranberry Apricot Granola (12 oz.), your choice
- Each Scone Mix bag yields 8 large scones
Scone Mix or Granola Options Include
- Cranberry Apricot Granola
- Classic Scone Mix
- Cranberry Walnut Scone Mix
- Maple Oat Scone Mix
Instructions / Storage
- Baker’s Market Packs ships fresh and arrives ready to enjoy
- Keep in dry, cool space
- Two Fat Cats Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.