The experienced bakers at this small Portland shop have made it their mission to craft the best all American pies that honor home-baked favorites and the “days gone by” traditions of baking’s past. Here, Two Fat Cats Bakery has taken Maine’s official dessert and made it their own! They make their whoopie pies with rich chocolatey cakes filled with sweet vanilla cream. Their version is so popular it has been featured on the Food Network’s “The Best Thing I Ever Ate” and “Unique Eats.”
Each package includes 12 Whoopie Pies and can serve 12 people
Flour, Butter, Brown Sugar Chocolate, Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Vegetable Oil, Eggs, Buttermilk, Salt. Fill: Egg White, Sugar, Butter, Vanilla, Light Corn Syrup
Instructions / Storage
- Whoopie Pies are made fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs
- Upon arrival, place whoopie pies in the freezer until serving
- To serve, allow whoopie pies to thaw in their wrapper for 1 – 2 hours
- Whoopie pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Two Fat Cats Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.