Two Fat Cats Bakery ships its delicious whoopie pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Here, Two Fat Cats Bakery has taken Maine’s official dessert — whoopie pies — and made it their own! Two Fat Cats Bakery makes their whoopie pies with rich chocolatey cake filled with sweet vanilla cream. The Portland, Maine, bakery’s version of whoopie pies is so popular it has been featured on the Food Network’s “The Best Thing I Ever Ate” and “Unique Eats.”
In 2005, Dana Street, Alison Pray, Matt James, and Kristen DuShane opened Two Fat Cats Bakery in Portland, Maine, with a goal to honor the “days gone by” tradition of baking from scratch. In 2012, Stacy Begin and Matthew Holbrook, owners of Blackbird Baking Company of Maine, took over the shop, continuing the mission to bake from scratch the best all-American pies, specialty cakes, cupcakes, and whoopie pies.
Each package serves 12 people and includes 12 Whoopie Pies
Flour, Butter, Brown Sugar Chocolate, Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Vegetable Oil, Eggs, Buttermilk, Salt. Fill: Egg White, Sugar, Butter, Vanilla, Light Corn Syrup
Instructions / Storage
- Whoopie Pies are made fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs
- Upon arrival, place whoopie pies in the freezer until serving
- Whoopie pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 days
- Allow whoopie pies to thaw in their wrapper for 1 – 2 hours
- Two Fat Cats Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.